This website is owned by Kurago Software, S.L. (KURAGO).
- – Registered with the Commercial Registry of Bizkaia, under Volume 5876, Page 189, Sheet B1-74045.
- – Tax number (NIF) B95970786.
- – Business address: Alameda Urquijo 4, 1-1 | 48008 BILBAO (SPAIN)
- – Email address: email@example.com
- – Phone: +34 94 60 50 400
The use of this website assigns whoever uses it the condition of user and implies the acceptance of all the conditions included in this Legal Notice. The user must read these conditions each time he/she accesses this website, as they may be modified hereafter. Some aspects of this website, due to their specialty, may be subject to specific conditions or rules that may substitute, complete or modify this Legal Notice, so they must also be accepted by the user who uses or accesses them.
All the contents of this website (texts, photographs, graphics, images, technology, software, links, audiovisual or sound, graphic design, source code, etc.), as well as the brands and other distinctive images are property of KURAGO or of third parties, to which the user does not acquire any right over them by the use of this website.
The user must avoid:
- 1. reproducing, copying, distributing, making available to third parties, communicating publicly, transforming or modifying the contents of this website, except in the cases contemplated in the law, or expressly authorized by KURAGO, or by the holder of said rights;
- 2. reproducing or copying for private use the software, images, videos or databases existing on this website, as well as communicating them publicly or making them available to third parties when this involves their reproduction;
- 3. extracting or reusing the contents of this Website.
The User who wants to introduce links to this website from his/her own webpages must fulfill the following conditions:
- 1. the link will refer to a page in this website using only http://kurago.software domain and not any other variant;
- 2. the referred webpage may not be reproduced it in any way;
- 3. No frames of any type may be established that surround the website or allow it to be viewed through different Internet addresses or jointly with contents outside this website, in such a way that it generates, or may generate, error or confusion in users regarding the origin of the service or its content, by implying an act of unfair comparison or imitation, by serving to take advantage of the reputation, brand and prestige of KURAGO or by doing it any other way that is prohibited by Law.
- 4. From the page that includes the link, no type of false or inaccurate statement may be made about KURAGO or about the quality of its products and services;
- 5. The sender may not use the trademark or any other distinctive sign of KURAGO within his/her website, except in cases authorized by law or expressly permitted by KURAGO;
- 6. the page that establishes the link must observe the current legality and will not be able to provide or link to illicit, harmful contents, contrary to morals and good customs, that cause or can cause a false idea of what KURAGO backs or supports, the ideas, manifestations or actions of the sender or those that are inadequate in relation with the activity developed by KURAGO, taking into account the content and the general theme of the webpage where the link is established.
KURAGO is not responsible for controlling that this website does not contain malicious programs or any other harmful computer element. It is the responsibility of the user, in any case, to have adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of these elements. Accordingly, KURAGO is not responsible for any damage caused to computer equipment during access to this website. Likewise, KURAGO will not be responsible for damages caused to users when such damages originate in failures or disconnections in the telecommunications networks that interrupt the service of this website.
This website may include links that allow the user to access other sites on the Internet. In these cases, KURAGO will only be responsible for the content and services provided through the links as soon as it becomes aware of their illegality and has not diligently deactivated them. If a user considers that there is a link with illicit or inadequate content, he/she may indicate this to KURAGO, without this implying that the user is obliged to remove the corresponding link. KURAGO does not always know the content and services of the links and therefore is not responsible for damages resulting from their lack of quality, lack of updating, unavailability, error, uselessness or illegality and is not responsible for the statements made or the content or services provided through them, unless it is directly responsible for the provision of such services.
The user undertakes to make correct use of this website in accordance with the Law, this Legal Notice and any other conditions, regulations and instructions that may be applicable. The user will be liable to KURAGO and to third parties for any damages that may be caused by non-compliance with these obligations.
This Legal Notice is governed entirely by Spanish law. For the resolution of any conflict relating to the interpretation or application of this Legal Notice, the user expressly yields to the jurisdiction of the courts where KURAGO is registered.