KURAGO is a Basque company, with legal entities, business processes, management structures and technical systems that cross borders. Kurago delivers software and services to private and public businesses (Customers) around the World. KURAGO head office is located in Bilbao and the company is subject to European privacy legislation, including the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
All major decisions regarding privacy in Kurago are made at a corporate level supervised by the Head of IT/IS.
This Privacy Statement is available on our Kurago.software home page and at the bottom of every KURAGO webpage.
KURAGO, with address at ALAMEDA URQUIJO 4, 1-1 | 48008 BILBAO (SPAIN) is responsible for the correct processing of your data. You can consult about their data handling at the following email firstname.lastname@example.org
At KURAGO we process information provided by visitors with the aim to:
- – Fulfill the benefits and services that we provide to the customers and partners
- – Process and manage requests made related to products and services
The personal data provided will be kept as long as the contractual relationship is maintained, and its deletion is not requested by the mentioned visitor.
There is data that by nature, we must retain even if your consent is withdrawn due to the existence of a legal obligation.
The usage of the data that you have provided us through consent is necessary for the proper management of relations with Customers / Partners and to be able to comply with legal obligations.
At any time, you can express your opposition to the usage of your data and, therefore, forfeit any kind of management of them, blocking your data for the time legally stipulated. We inform you that not giving consent may lead to services being impossible to provide.
Initially, no data will be released, except under legal obligation.
However, your data may be shared with professionals and/or suppliers of Kurago for the sole purpose of contractual compliance or for service providers, such as consultants, computer services, cloud storage services, etc.
The rights visitors can exercise are:
- – Access – You can consult your personal data processed by KURAGO.
- – Correction – You can modify your personal data when incorrect.
- – Removal – You can request the deletion of your personal data.
- – Opposition – You can request that some of your personal data not be processed.
- – Usage Limitation – You can request a limitation to the usage of your personal data in certain circumstances.
- – Portability – You can receive the personal data that you have provided us or that we have obtained in our contractual relationship, as well as given to another Company.
Visitors are informed that they have the right to revoke consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of usage based on consent prior to withdrawal.
Data subjects are also informed that they may lodge a complaint with the competent Data Protection Control Authority, especially where they have not been satisfied with the exercise of their rights.
All your rights can be requested by indicating your name and sending us a photocopy of your identification with the request.
At any time you can exercise your rights by sending us an email to email@example.com